HOW WE ARE HANDLING COVID-19
How We’re Serving the Community
At Eye Centers of Florida, it’s our mission to provide patients with eye care services for every stage of life. We want every patient to know that we take their health and safety seriously. With this in mind, we’ve developed procedures to ensure that we can provide patients with a clean and safe environment.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
We don’t take it for granted when a patient places their trust and confidence in us. That’s why we take our responsibility to provide a safe place to receive care so seriously. For your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented at each of our locations:
- Patients are screened for COVID-19 exposure and may have their temperature taken with a no-contact digital thermometer.
- Auto-dispense hand sanitizers available throughout every office.
- Periodic sanitizing of public areas such as counters.
- Exam rooms, eyewear, and waiting room furniture are cleaned before and after patient use.
- Patients are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Guests are not permitted unless absolutely necessary.
What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
Each day, we show our patients how visiting the eye doctor can be a life-changing experience. Although our office operations may be a little different, we’re still committed to serving you and your family with the same integrity and care as before. The next time you visit an Eye Centers of Florida location, here’s what you can expect:
When you show up for your appointment, a team member may take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer. Once you’re checked in, you can sit in the waiting room while the exam room is being cleaned. After your appointment, if you would like to try on frames, sanitized trays will be provided, and all eyewear will be cleaned before they are put back on display.
We continue to be open for appointments of all types, and we hope to see you soon!