- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Vision Science, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Aquinas College, MI.
- Clinical Externship: Filutowski Cataract and Lasik Institute, Lake Mary FL, training in disease, cataract and Lasik co-management.
- Clinical Externship: Lake Mary Eye Care, Lake Mary FL, training in pediatrics and vision therapy.
- Ultravision: Dr. Starck, San Antonio TX-additional training in corneal disorders and specialty lens fittings, 2011-2012.
- Texas Therapeutic & Optometric Glaucoma Specialist: San Antonio, TX 2007-2012
Medical Licensure & Certification
- Florida Board of Optometry
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Texas Therapeutic & Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
Dr. Chant was born and raised in St. Johns, Michigan. Her non-medical interests include photography, animal medicine, and volunteer work for animal shelters. She currently is involved in volunteering with Shy Wolf Sanctuary in Naples helping to diagnose and treat wolf eye disorders.