Dr. Haidet specializes in medical optometry and custom contact lens design including sclerals, multifocal RGPs, and orthokeratology lenses.
- Bay Pines VA Hospital – Residency Training in Ocular Disease, Bay Pines, FL
- Nova Southeastern University – Doctorate in Optometry, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Nova Southeastern University – B.S. Vision Science, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Walter Reed Military Medical Hospital – Clinical Externship, Bethesda, MD
- Aran Eye Associates – Clinical Externship, Miami, FL
- University of Florida – B.S. Health Science, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
Medical Licensure & Certification
- Residency Trained
- Florida Board Certified
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Wave Contact Lens Certified Designer
- Paragon Corneal Refractive Therapy Certified
- President, Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- Historian, Contact Lens & Cornea Society
- NSU Optometry Deans List 2015 – 2019
Dr. Haidet is originally from Melbourne, Fl and is new to the Fort Myers area. As a previous VA doctor, Walter Reed extern, and grandson of retired military personnel, he has great respect for the military and veterans and enjoys providing them with excellent comprehensive eye care.
Dr. Haidet enjoys spending time with his family and friends on the weekends. He thoroughly enjoys football, golf, and spikeball. Dr. Haidet is also an avid Florida Gator fan and enjoys attending sporting events to cheer on his team!