At The Aesthetic Center at Eye Centers of Florida, we know that sometimes proper skincare requires more than just using the right products. In over 20 years of serving Southwest Florida, we’ve helped countless patients restore skin that had naturally stretched, developed wrinkles, sagged, and lost its volume. We’re proud to use our decades of experience and personalized care to bring out your natural beauty — and the confidence that comes with it.
Our aesthetic experts use the most proven dermal fillers to restore volume, and rejuvenate your face and hands, enhancing your features and reducing or eliminating naturally occurring issues with your skin.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectables for the soft tissue of your face and hands which help to refill any volume lost in your skin. These treatments can enhance your features, reduce fine lines and deep-fold wrinkles, and bring a natural glow back to your face or hands.
Sometimes dermal fillers are compared to BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments, but there’s a major difference between the two. While BOTOX® is best for treating expression lines — wrinkles around the eyes such as brow furrows, crow’s feet, and frown lines — there are different dermal fillers targeted for each of the other parts of your face and hands. Dermal fillers can improve the look of your forehead, cheeks, mouth, laugh lines, the areas under your eyes, and even your lips, chin, and earlobes.
When you get your dermal fillers in Fort Myers, you can typically expect them to last from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the treatment.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation and Hand Rejuvenation
These rejuvenations enhance your skin by:
- Removing shadows or wrinkles under your eyes
- Adding volume to your cheeks
- Plumping your lips
- Decreasing your vertical lip lines and laugh lines
- Filling shallow or sunken areas of your face
- Diminishing double-chins
- Softening or filling scar tissue
- Smoothing out lines and wrinkles caused by a loss of skin elasticity
- Volumizing thinned skin on your hands
- Hiding veins
The Different Dermal Fillers in Fort Myers
- Smooth the areas under your eyes, marionette lines around the mouth, your laugh lines, chin wrinkles, and general face lines
- Boost the volume of your lips and cheeks
- Fill in acne and other scars
- Smooth the areas under your eyes, marionette lines around the mouth, laugh lines, chin wrinkles, upper lip lines, and general face lines
- Rejuvenate your hands, improving wrinkles, volume, and the appearance of veins
- Get healthier-looking lips and cheeks
- Rejuvenate your hands by improving wrinkles, increasing volume, and reducing the appearance of veins
- Smooth your laugh lines and chin wrinkles
- Fill in acne scars
Get the Most Out of Your Dermal Fillers at The Aesthetic Center
We aren’t just set apart by our experienced aesthetic experts, advanced cosmetic methods, and wide variety of treatments. At The Aesthetic Center at Eye Centers of Florida, we also pride ourselves on our personalized care and truly customized treatments. After an evaluation, we’ll go over your skin care needs and aesthetic goals to build a treatment plan around your desires and the specifics of your skin. Our dermal filler treatments can rejuvenate your skin, revitalize your look, and reinvigorate you to show the world your natural beauty.
At The Aesthetic Center at Eye Centers of Florida, we also offer KYBELLA® which is the only FDA-approved, nonsurgical treatment designed to contour and improve the appearance of double chin, or “submental fullness”. It uses deoxycholic acid to eliminate fat cells and reduce volume beneath the chin.
With KYBELLA®, you can redefine your chin and under-chin skin when you:
- Dissolve moderate to severe fat beneath the chin
- Prevent fat from reaccumulating