Timothy Quinn, M.D.
Timothy Quinn M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist and Cataract Surgeon
Areas of Specialty
Cataract Surgery, Comprehensive Eye Exams and Eye Health Management, Toric and Multifocal Lens Implants, Glaucoma Management, Retinal Vascular Disorders, Management of Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Eye Disease
Education & Training
- Ophthalmology Residency, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Internal Medicine Internship, University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Medical Doctorate, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Honors, Awards and Achievements
- Top Doctors 2020. Naples Illustrated.
- HONORS evaluations received in medical school rotations for Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Internal
- Medicine, Primary Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical Licensure & Certification