Our specially trained staff will complete a skin analysis to design a facial for your skin’s specific condition, and may include the following treatments:
- HydraFacial: the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
- Dermaplaning: scraping of the epidermis to remove cellular build-up and “peach fuzz” for better absorption as well as softer glowing skin and smoother make-up application.
- Medical Grade Chemical Peels: penetrate and modify the outer layer of skin. An excellent way to address acne, sun damage, skin tone, enlarged pores, blotchy skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oxygen Treatments: promote cellular health and wound healing, also an anti-inflammatory remedy to treat oil glands and eliminate bacteria to reduce acne.
Custom Skin Care Products
The Aesthetic Center offers professional grade products for treatment of sun damage, advanced acne and signs of aging. Our skin care specialists can develop a customized treatment plan.
These non-invasive alternatives to surgery help reduce signs of aging and enhance facial features. Some treatments have alternative uses.
- Dermal Fillers: Juvederm®, Restylane® and Radiesse® – replace volume to reduce fine lines and deep folds to enhance facial features and restore a more youthful appearance. Fillers can also be used to rejuvenate earlobes to help create a beautiful platform for your jewelry. Kybella® is an injectable used to reduce the appearance of double chin.
- Neuromodulators: Botox® and Dysport® – injectables that relax lines and wrinkles commonly called frown lines and forehead furrows around the forehead and eyes. May also be used to lift eyebrows, treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and treat migraines.
Ask about our Botox® and Dysport® Parties, available at our facility or yours!
Dermal fillers replace volume loss associated with aging and reduce appearance of large veins. Intense pulsed light (IPL) laser treatment tighten and reduce wrinkles and reduce age spots.
Laser and Light Treatments
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Laser: using concentrated light rays, deeper layers of the skin are treated to reduce pigmentation, age spots, sun damage, broken capillaries and vascular lesions. This is an effective treatment for skin rejuvenation, vein treatment and hair removal.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing: ActiveFXTM and DeepFXTM – treats unwanted skin pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, sun damage and some pre-cancerous skin changes.
- AlumaTM Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: treats skin laxity and reduces appearance of fine lines by stimulating collagen production.
- Gentle Wave LED Photomodulation: activates collage production for tighter skin.
Our Ocuplastic Surgeon is highly skilled and trained in surgical treatment of the face, including
- Upper and lower eyelid lift
- Ear lobe repair
- Brow lift
- Scar revision
- Lesion removal
Optical Services to Enhance Your Look
Designer Eyewear: The Optical Shops at Eye Centers of Florida offer a wide selection of frames and sunglasses in all the top designer brands, such as Coach, Draper James, Dulce & Gabbana, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and many more. Our specially trained optical experts will help you select the best frame and lenses to suit your lifestyle.
Colored Contact Lenses: Eye Centers of Florida offers a large variety of both prescription and non-prescription colored/tinted contact lenses. Make an appointment for a consultation and fitting by calling 888-EYE-APPT (888-393-2778).