At The Aesthetic Center at Eye Centers of Florida, we believe that you feel your best when you look your best. We established The Aesthetic Center over 20 years ago with a mission to provide the people of Southwest Florida with aesthetic services that enhance natural features and help our patients feel beautiful, inside and out.
Using industry-leading techniques and equipment, our aesthetic experts are proud to provide facial and hand rejuvenation treatments that help our customers look as young as they feel.
What Are Facial and Hand Rejuvenation Treatments?
As you age, your skin begins to go through changes. It may show signs of sun damage or begin to loosen, losing elasticity and forming wrinkles. Unfortunately, fine lines, sun damage, frown lines, and deep wrinkles on your hands or face can make you appear older and more tired than you feel.
Our facial and hand rejuvenation treatments use various non-invasive, professional-grade products to help smooth, soften, and brighten the skin of your face and hands.
What are the Benefits of Facial and Hand Rejuvenation?
Facial and hand rejuvenation treatments can have numerous benefits, including:
- Reducing frown lines
- Replenishing lost tissue
- Treating acne scarring
- Evening out sunspots and other sun damage
- Improving deep folds and fine lines
- Treating hyperpigmented lesions
- Reducing the appearance of a double chin
Different Types of Facial and Hand Rejuvenation
Our aesthetic experts can help you retain a youthful appearance using the facial fillers and undereye fillers JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and RADIESSE®. Dermal fillers replace volume that’s been lost in the face, enhancing features while reducing fine lines and deep folds. We can also use these fillers to rejuvenate earlobes, or use KYBELLA® to reduce the appearance of a double chin.
Using the neuromodulators BOTOX® and Dysport®, we can address a number of problems, both aesthetic and medical. These facial rejuvenation products relax, and improve the appearance of, frown lines and furrows around the eyes and forehead. Our BOTOX® and Dysport® treatments can also be used to lift eyebrows, as well as treat migraines and excessive sweating.
Intense Pulsed Laser Treatment
We offer three kinds of IPL treatment:
- Aluma™ Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: this IPL treatment helps tighten loose skin by stimulating collagen production and reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing: using Active FX™ and Deep FX™, we can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, and unwanted skin pigmentation. This method also treats sun damage and some pre-cancerous skin changes.
- Gentle Wave LED Photomodulation: with photomodulation, we can activate the production of collagen, which helps promote tighter skin.
Why Choose Eye Centers of Florida for Rejuvenation Treatment?
At The Aesthetic Center at Eye Centers of Florida, we do more than provide treatments for unsightly skin problems: we also work with you to determine which of our treatments will give you the very best results. We’ll take special care to evaluate your specific needs and aesthetic goals in order to provide you with tailored treatment that can help you look — and feel — incredible.